Friday, September 25, 2009

Visions West

I am excited to report that I am now represented by Visions West Gallery. Visions West has locations in Bozeman MT, Livingston, MT and Denver, CO. We visited Bozeman this summer to drop off a few smaller works and do some family camping. I have to say, if Lander wasn't such a great place to live, I think we would be living in Bozeman.







"Into Sight" Oil and Mixed Media on Canvas, 40"x60" 2009 Available at Visions West


I drove some work to the gallery last weekend and took pictures along the way. When I travel alone, I like to take random shots while driving...I just point the camera, cross my fingers, keep my eyes on the road, and shoot. sometimes I get some really interesting things. It was an amazing day, clear sky, warm, the last bit of summer still hanging on. I kept reminding myself how fortunate I am to live where I do.






1 comment:

Mystey Artist said...

Hi! nice art there! I started a blog with the purpose of promoting art. The initial motive was to do my own art search but along the way, I met so many magnificent artist who needed to be seen, I found myself creating more and more ways to promote them. It seems to be going fairly well. Would you like to add your blog to the blog promotion directory?? check it out! http://rareartarenalinkexchange.blogspot.com/