Sunday, January 4, 2009

Work for Central College Show...Part I

Happy New Year! Thanks to everyone who supported me and my work this last year. It has been an amazing year. I had three solo shows, won an artists fellowship, built a studio, did some commission work, and was in multiple group shows. I am in the process of setting goals for next year and can't wait to see what happens.

I have a solo show at Central College in Pella, Iowa in February. I have already delivered some of the work and the rest is almost ready to go. Below are a few pieces that will be included in the show. This month I am showing work in our annual faculty show at CWC.

Please keep in touch and feel free to pass my blog link around to anyone and everyone.


Forgotten Landscape



Distant Landscape



Dark Landscape



Ascending II



No comments: